General Summary or Job Objective:
Looking for PHP Developer for a temporary contract of 3 months. (Remote job).
- A minimum of two years of experience in database software using PHP, MYSQL.
- Able to implement WebRTC.
- Deep experience MYSQL database administration
- Data mining, analysis and custom reports generation based on requirements
- Knowledge and experience in software testing
- Requirement gathering, analysis and process mapping
- Able to clearly document features, technical specifications, and infrastructure requirements for self-produced technical work and job processes.
- Able to continuously monitor industry trends, technologies, and standards and be able to research, recommend, and apply new technologies as they emerge.
- Liaise with project managers and team members to discuss objectives, requirements and reasonable deadlines for the job, interpret their needs and develop sites to suit their purposes
- Work well in a team.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field is required – IT/Computer Science
- Three to four years of relevant experience in Software development in PHP, and MySQL
- Working knowledge of ERP, CRM, MS VISIO, Computer language, System Administration and WebRTC.
- 2 to 5 years of experience in IT applications support and software testing
- Good experience in MYSQL database administration including data transformations and import/export of data
- Good communications skills
To apply send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org