General Summary or Job Objective:
We’re looking for an energetic, highly motivated, team player who lives and breathes social media to handle, produce and publish content on Social Networks & Websites and assist in executing online campaigns. The candidate should have the ability to manage time, handle projects, initiate and complete new tasks and fulfil requirements pertaining to content and social media.
- Implement social media strategy for INDEX Media and other subsidiaries of INDEX Holding
- Manage INDEX Media’s brand presence in Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and other social networks.
- Assist in creating engaging and interesting content (posts, videos, promotions, etc.).
- Create and execute innovative social media campaigns.
- Manage a social media advertising budget.
- Keep up to date on opportunities in the social media space.
- Build and maintain relationships with social media network representatives.
- Produce regular reports detailing the impact of social media initiatives.
- Assist in market research and competitor analysis.
- Minute by minute participation in conversations that surround our content and brand, answer comments, be a mediator.
- Identify threats and opportunities in user generated content surrounding the brand, report to appropriate parties.
- Create content for feeds and snippets in various social media sites.
- Schedule and organize multiple subsidiaries which generate content on a daily basis.
- Tag and title content, with an understanding of how the word’s chosen impact natural search traffic and rankings via recurrent optimized content.
- Analyze campaigns and translate data into recommendations and plans for revising the social media campaigns.
- Grow fans, followers, engagement and work closely alongside other subsidiaries’ teams.
- Create and update daily, weekly and monthly reports.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor degree in Media.
- 3 years’ experience in Social Media in an agency set up.
- A social media enthusiast.
- Creative and able to think outside the box.
- Able to work independently and meet deadlines.
- Native Arabic Speaker.
- Excellent verbal and written Arabic & English communication skills and an ability to work individually on a project or in a team environment.
- Experience or training in advertising, PR, online marketing or similar field.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products.
- Clear understanding of Social Media Channel Functionality and Features.
- Always up-to-date on latest changes in the social media spectrum.
- Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
To apply send your CV to email@example.com