General Summary or Job Objective:
Manage various clients’ portfolios, responsible for sale activities and follow up, as well as the development of new revenue streams for INDEX Conferences and Exhibitions Org. Est, in line with INDEX Holding’s strategic plan, vision, mission, values goals and objectives.
- Achieve sales targets as defined by management of INDEX Conferences and Exhibitions Org. Est
- Establish and maintain strong client relationships through regular close contact account management; which will include regular face to face meetings, telephone, mail and email communication.
- Proactively seek new ways to increase the services offered to existing client and increase the income generated.
- Source and develop new business opportunities, through one’s own initiative and with the support and direction of management.
- Follow up, support and action any potential new business clients as directed by Management
- Cold call prospective new business customers on a regular basis.
- Retain portfolio of clients.
- Manage sales opportunities in a structured and documented fashion.
- Work closely with the project team in order to maintain a continuous knowledge of project status and to identify potential issues and or opportunities within or related to the project.
- Communicate and coordinate appropriate account details to various teams and subcontractors in a timely fashion as per the policies and procedures to ensure client’s needs are known and dully met.
- Respond to requests from the client in an efficient and timely manner.
- Manage the sales process from initial opportunity through to the securing of the client purchase order and collection up to ensuring successful delivery, and after event service.
- Issue invoices accurately and in a timely manner.
- Collect dues in a timely manner.
- Prepare and present periodic progress reports to the Manager.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor degree in Business Management, Marketing or any other related field.
- 5 years’ experience in Exhibition Sales in UAE.
- Proven track record of over achieving sales targets
- Must have a valid UAE driving license.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a positive attitude in dealing with people.
- Fluency in both spoken and written Arabic and English.
- Absolute understanding of the sales process
- Strong understanding of the content of each exhibition
- Committed to teamwork and account results
- Strong motivation and a positive approach to researching and analyzing new business opportunities
- Strong, day to day, client management skills and ability to keep promises
- Passionate customer focused attitude
To apply send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org