Dr. Abdul Salam Al Madani, Chairman of INDEX Holding received delegates from different hospitals and members of the Healthcare Industry in Korea on Tuesday, July 17th 2012. During their meeting at INDEX Holding offices in Dubai Healthcare City, the Chairman discussed about exchange of mutual co-operation and different opportunities that exists within the healthcare sector especially in the UAE and MENA region. He also expressed his sincere gratitude to the Korean Embassy in UAE, Seoul National University Hospital and the Korean Healthcare Industry Development Institute for their visit and active interest in pursuing potential healthcare projects with INDEX Holding. The visiting delegates from renowned hospitals in Korea expressed their keenness to co-operate with INDEX Holding and its subsidiaries and look forward to engage in various upcoming healthcare opportunities in UAE and the region.
- More than 140 International Professional Participate in Waterfalls Initiative with the Support of 67 International Institutions August 15, 2020
- A Partnership Agreement between Smash.gg and INDEX Holding to promote E-sports in the Middle East August 3, 2020
- World’s Renowned Robotic Surgeon Forge Partnership with INDEX and Talks About Men’s Health and the Early Detection of Cancer June 23, 2020
- Research and Development Department at “INDEX Holding” Conducts a Study on the Effectiveness of Remote Working in the Public and Private Sector Institutions and Its Impact on Productivity June 20, 2020
- Dr. Al Madani Named Goodwill Ambassador by PAM March 10, 2019