Dr. Abdul Salam Al Madani, Chairman of INDEX Holding received delegates from different hospitals and members of the Healthcare Industry in Korea on Tuesday, July 17th 2012. During their meeting at INDEX Holding offices in Dubai Healthcare City, the Chairman discussed about exchange of mutual co-operation and different opportunities that exists within the healthcare sector especially in the UAE and MENA region. He also expressed his sincere gratitude to the Korean Embassy in UAE, Seoul National University Hospital and the Korean Healthcare Industry Development Institute for their visit and active interest in pursuing potential healthcare projects with INDEX Holding. The visiting delegates from renowned hospitals in Korea expressed their keenness to co-operate with INDEX Holding and its subsidiaries and look forward to engage in various upcoming healthcare opportunities in UAE and the region.
- Dr. Al Madani Named Goodwill Ambassador by PAM March 10, 2019
- UCM awards the world’s first honorary doctorate to an Arab personality from the UAE March 10, 2019
- H.E. Minister of Higher Education and Scientific Research in Egypt Honors Dr. Abdul Salam Al Madani for his Achievements in the Dental Field March 10, 2019
- UAE Ambassador to New Zealand Discusses Strategic Business Opportunities in Auckland August 8, 2018
- Leading National Company, INDEX Holding, Opens a New Branch in Singapore June 3, 2018